Who says work has to hurt?
February 28th was International RSI Awareness Day. As musculoskeletal disorders (i.e., Repetitive Strain Injuries) are an issue which impacts thousands of people every day, CHERRY would like to acknowledge the importance of RSI Prevention.
Here are a few preventative measures one can take to avoid developing a repetitive strain injury:
- Use devices which allow your hands and wrists to lay in a natural position (for example: CHERRY's MW 4500 ergonomic wireless mouse which has been designed in a comfortable 45-degree angle)
- Add a keyboard palmrest, such as CHERRY's Palmrest MX Board 3.0, to relieve strain on your wrists, especially if you spend a lot of time typing
- Take regular breaks to allow your hands and wrists to rest
- Alternate your work position by either incorporating the use of a standing desk or changing up the positions of your computer input devices
- Incorporate stretching and light exercises to encourage better circulation and relieve stress and pressure on the ligaments and tendons
Enjoy the comfort provided by CHERRY's wide range of ergonomic office devices. CHERRY products are designed with comfort and ease-of-use in mind. Prevent the strain and enjoy pain-free work! Discover our ergonomic solutions at: https://www.cherry-world.com/products.html